How to Apply to Carolina Christian College
We welcome you to apply for admission to Carolina Christian College for our degree programs of study. In order to apply, you must supply the following documents:
- A completed Application Form, accompanied by the $50.00 application fee, should be sent to the College. This form is available from the Admissions Office and is available to download here.
- Two (2) personal letters of recommendation should be submitted with the completed Application Form.(ACE and ASAP only)
- A Medical Form must be completed by the applicant's physician, signed, and submitted to the Registrar's office.(ACE only)
- The State of North Carolina requires that all students entering college must submit a current immunization record. This applies to all students except those attending only night classes.
- Official transcripts of all credits earned in high school and/or in any schools of higher learning (Junior College, College, or University) must be sent to the Registrar as soon as possible after the time of application.
- For admission a high school diploma or its equivalent is required. The G.E.D. examination is locally available.
- The admission-testing program must be completed before the end of the first semester. Admission tests are administered by Carolina Christian College.
- All admission requirements must be completed before the student can earn more than 15 credit hours (ACE ASAP) and 9 credit hours (AMP) applicable toward a degree.
Click here to read the Admission Requirements